AND WE ARE STILL WORKING HARD TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE.
PLEASE REVIEW OUR COVID-19 SHOPPING POLICIES:
1. MASKS ARE REQUIRED while shopping at Bare Bones Butcher.
2. SOCIAL DISTANCING MUST BE OBSERVED while shopping or eating at Bare Bones Butcher.
3. MEAT + GROCERIES: 6 people are allowed inside the shop at one time to purchase meat and grocery items. Only customers purchasing meat, groceries, etc. are allowed inside the shop.
4. SANDWICHES + HOT FOOD: sandwiches and hot food may be ordered either from our staff at the front door or via telephone and enjoyed at our outdoor picnic tables. Customers are asked to wait outside for their food.
5. Our kitchen closes 1 hour early each day: 5:00pm Weds – Sat, and 2:00pm on Sundays.
6. Call-in Orders are still accepted and encouraged, but may take longer to process due to in-store traffic.
7. Because we only have one phone line, it may be difficult to reach us via the phone. Please keep calling, and bear with us as we make the best of these unusual circumstances.